Special Update: Details You Need to Know as we Prepare to meet again on May 31
Dear CrossWay Family,
Can you believe has been nearly ten weeks since we met together in-person for church on Sunday morning? While this time has been challenging, we have seen God work in our church in powerful and exciting ways. He continues to sustain us by His grace through this season.
We have some good news: We will return to our Sunday morning services in our Worship Center on Sunday May 31, 2020. As we navigate this next phase in the life of our church, below are some essential details you need to know:
First, our services times will be altered slightly. Our service times will be 9am and 11am.
Details You Need to Know
- We will continue to livestream our service on YouTube even as we meet on site.
- For the time being, there will be no nursery or CrossWay Kids programming provided. We will send out information about the plan for Renovate Youth this week.
- There will be no coffee or snacks
- We will not use the water fountainsbut will have bottled water available.
- The Worship Center has been rearranged to account for social distancing and capacity guidelines. Chairs have been removed and spaced accordingly.
- We ask that you maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet while in the facility. We must refrain from shaking hands or hugging each other.
- We encourage mask wearing to those who would like. It will not be mandatory to wear them.
- We will not pass offering plates. We will have offering boxes placed near each exit of the church. (Many of you have switched to online giving during this season, and we encourage you to continue.)
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility.
- We will dismiss by rows after the serviceandencourage everyone to move outside through the exit doors to continue visiting with each other (weather permitting). We need to resist the urge to congregate in the hallway, so that we can properly sanitize the building and maintain proper distancing.
Through these guidelines, we seek to do all we can to ensure a safe return and want to be good neighbors during this difficult time. We long to put others needs above our own as God calls us to do in Philippians 2:3-4. Let’s all adopt this mindset.
We ask that you make the best decision for you and your family. If you are considered part of the vulnerable population, or care for someone who is, we encourage you to stay at home and continue to join us online. If you have questions about any of this, please let us know.
Trusting and Serving God with You,
More in Pastor's Blog
December 12, 2020Important Special Update from Pastor Sam- 12/1/20
September 3, 2020Update from Pastor Sam- 9/3/20- New Season, Exciting Opportunities
July 30, 2020Update from Pastor Sam- 7/29/20- Learning from Jonah, Upcoming Highlights